Pillowcase - Rose
Linen fabric is deeply rooted in Croatian tradition and folklore. Folk costumes and household textiles like kitchen and bathroom towels were all made of linen which was produced from linen fiber and flax. Flax was the main fiber used for folk dress, household linen, and decorative textiles which were passed on from generation to generation.
Natural linen makes a fresh and elegant addition to your home decor.
- Antibacterial: Linen is one of the purest fabrics available anywhere
- Linen is incredibly absorbent while still feeling dry to the touch.
- Due to its natural hollow fibers, it can absorb moisture much more than any other material including cotton.
- Linen is 30% stronger than cotton, which makes it much more durable for usage around the home.
- Eco friendly: When you choose linen, you help the environment as linen typically uses much less harmful pesticides and
fertilizers than cotton for example.
- Material: 100% linen
- Dimensions: 50x60 cm
- Machine wash warm 30°, tumble dry (low heat), shrinkage 4%.
- Made in Zagreb, Croatia
Thanks for shopping!