Linen baby/toddler blanket - Countryside house
This multipurpose, interactive linen blanket is designed to grow along with your baby. It is both educational and functional and can be used as a blanket to keep your baby warm, a soft and clean area for your toddler to play on or as an educational panel in your children’s room.
From the very beginning, it will be perfect for spring and summer walks or naps between meals.
As your child grows older it will serve as a tutor for learning and storytelling about the world around us, especially nature. The pattern on the blanket offers endless possibilities in creating fairytales with your child. It will help you create precious moments and memories.
Use the blanket as
* a cover for snuggling and naps for you and your little one
* a sheet for smaller baby cribs
* a lightweight cover for the pram on a warm summer day
* a breastfeeding shawl for some privacy, and anything else you can think of.
This soft linen baby blanket can be used in summer and in winter, as it is natural and breathable material.
- Soft texture: it’s made of soft, prewashed linen which gets softer the more it is washed
- Regulates body temperature: linen is naturally thermo-regulating - it’s insulating in the cold, and cool and breathable when it’s warm
- UV resistant: linen is naturally UV resistant, which makes it a perfect sunshade for baby strollers
- Antibacterial: Linen is one of the purest fabrics available anywhere
- Eco friendly: When you choose linen, you help the environment as linen typically uses much less harmful pesticide and fertilizers than cotton for example.
They make a great new baby gift for your friends and family, and beautiful addition to your nursery decor.
Our adorable countryside house pattern featuring geese, cats, trees, house, flowers and all the other traditional countryside details.
- Material: natural linen
- Dimensions: 77x93 cm
- Machine wash warm 30°, tumble dry (low heat), shrinkage 4%.
- Made in Zagreb, Croatia
By shopping with our small business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans and we thank you for buying handmade.